What if someone told you that business people carry their laptops with them everywhere so that they could do their work on-the-go. You might respond “Well, that’s pretty obvious fact, right?” But consider this idea, hardcore gamers carry their laptops everywhere to be able to continue their last stage in Assassin Creeds on-the-go. I believe that at least 7 out of 10 people will respond by saying “Wait a second, are you seriously telling me that hardcore gamers will play their game in a laptop? Not a chance!” People used to think that laptops are for business people and have pretty decent (in other words, crappy) gaming capability and will be unable to render the latest game smoothly. Of course, that maybe true in the past. However, with the coming of Asus gaming laptop, the ROG G73JW-XA1, you should re-program your way of thinking.
Before that, let’s talk about what makes a perfect gaming laptop:
- Speedy processor
- Massive RAM memory
- High-performance graphic card
- Huge storage capacity
- Overclocking capability
- Other factors (cooling system, display, speakers, etc)
One question will arise, “Do Asus G73JWXA1 meets all the above requirements?” Well, in order to be able to answer that, let’s take a look at the following specifications:
- Intel i7-740QM quad-core processor
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M with 1.5GB of GDDR5 VRAM
- 1 Tera Byte hard-disk capacity
- Overclocking at a simple push of a button. Overclocking has never been this easy before!
- Asus G73JW-XA1 is equipped by the latest cooling system from Asus, a 17.3 inch LED-backlight screen and Altec Lansing speaker with EAX Advanced HD 4.0
- You even get a Razor mouse as bonus
All those high-end specifications will ensure that you will get nothing less than the best gaming experience and the best of all, everywhere you go. So, Is Asus G73JWXA1 truly the best gaming laptop available in the market? Just take a look at Amazon.com and you’ll find out that it’s listed as one of the bestselling laptop in Amazon.com, outselling even the popular MacBook. In the end, what are you still waiting for?